Norwalk Now, the collaborative marketing group comprised of businesses throughout Norwalk’s urban core, is gearing up for their first self-produced event, Norwalk City Limits, taking place January 24-28.
Music and food enthusiasts can look forward to a 5-day long festival featuring local talent performing at participating Norwalk Now restaurants, shops, and attractions. The event, designed to highlight restaurants in the area, showcase area musicians and create local foot traffic, is the first in a series of innovative events that have Norwalk businesses working together to promote their town, each other, and all that Norwalk has to offer.
“Norwalk Now takes every form of exposure, including social media, print and digital platforms, direct marketing to consumers, and events, and works together as a cohesive team to further promote individual businesses, as well as the town of Norwalk as a whole,” says Norwalk Now Director Linda Kavanagh.
Norwalk Now restaurants will offer “City Grub”, promotional prix fixe menus for the ultimate dinner and a show experience. Attendees will have the opportunity to see the following acts at the following restaurants:
- Guitar genius of Glenn Roth at The Spread
- The Ale Hounds at O’Neil’s Pub & Restaurant
- Matt Fernandez at El Segundo
- Jazz Brunch with Bob Stewart and the New Orleans Beatniks at Washington Prime
- Indie/folk music from the captivating singer-songwriter Maribyrd at Killer B Burger
- Acoustic originals by Griffin Anthony at Peach’s Southern Pub & Juke Joint
Visit Norwalk Now’s website for a complete schedule of performances.